Fir3 H0us3

11 September 2006

The devil inside

I stand here
looking at the sun
looking at the light
looking at the bright

I realize one thing
there's someone
lookin at me
staring at me

I'm afraid
of the being from the sun
that's looking at me
that's staring at me

The fear inside
fades away
rides far away
the chill goes away

Something rises from the inside
it feels strong
it feels powerfull
it feels chaotic

I know i'm a human
i feel like a devil
i know i'm a human
i kill like the devil

The fear on the sun
made me beleive it was fear
it is me inside
who is a devil as always

The sun was just fake
of my emtions
of my experience
of my life

Now i'm devil that kills for fun
killing is a pleasure
your death is my treasue
designed by death
for death
posted by Steven Blaze at 11:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home